Congratulations Tuan Tran on your performance with the
9 Star Honor Band at FBA Summer Conference!
SPIRIT cannot be describe in words...you know it when you see it...when it is there, you can feel it. It's SPIRIT that puts that extra something in the music. SPIRIT creates the show! It is SPIRIT that makes you want to work for the ensemble, to make sacrifices and give up some personal pleasures to be a part of the ensemble. It is SPIRIT that does away personal differences. It is SPIRIT that makes an ensemble stand together, work together, and succeed together. It is SPIRIT that will make the difference in the Cape Coral High School Seahawk Music Department
Cape Coral High School Music Department Objectives
1. Cultures: To foster the continued development of music appreciation and understanding through the study and performance of outstanding wind and percussion literature both musically and visually.
2. Education: To develop interested and discriminating listeners, provide a well-rounded musical education, and prepare students for musical activities in and beyond high school; to make sure all national and Sunshine State Standards are being realized through the discipline of music.
3. Service: To lend color and atmosphere to certain school and community affairs while promoting and enhancing the dignity and reputation of Cape Coral High School.
4. Citizenship: To develop the ability to function as a responsible member of the group; to enhance the students' ability to interact with others in a positive manner; and to develop the ability to function as a responsible member of the School, Community, State and Country.
5. Recreation: To provide all participants with an opportunity for worthy use of leisure time, an emotion outlet, and good social experience.